Vintage Nightstand

                 

Before


I found this brown-stained wood table and decided to refinish it in the vintage painted style. I just customized a mint green color for it, rather than re-staining.


I distressed the edges in various places to preserve the vintage look, then sealed the entire piece with paste finishing wax for protection.



At first I used the original hardware,  but later I changed my mind (surprised?)




The original hardware was removed and replaced with glass knobs.


Also I lined the drawer with floral paper, which is a nice combination to the exterior finish



What a beautiful glass knob. I'm glad I decided to change the hardware.

And here it is the beautiful, elegant nightstand.

This Vintage Nightstand is available at our Etsy shop. View it here

Comments