Vintage Nightstand

This beautiful nightstand or side table is my newest addition to our vintage home decor.

I found this brown-stained wood table and decided to refinish it in the vintage painted style you see, rather then re-staining.
The original hardware was cleaned and I put it back on, after painting and buffing the piece.

As you can see, I lined the drawer with vintage floral wall paper, which is a nice combination to the exterior finish.

I distressed the edges in various places to preserve the vintage look, then sealed the entire piece with paste finishing wax for protection. 


This table will give your bedroom or the room of your choice a touch of vintage elegance, whether you use it as an end table or night stand.

This Vintage Nightstand is available at our Etsy shop. View it here.


Comments